Each company has a custom landing page where their employees will be directed to fill out the personal assessments. There are several areas to customized on the employee landing page to make it more relevant and specific for you.
Access the employee landing page settings
- Sign in at https://app.journeyfront.com/sign-in
- Hover over your name and company in the top right corner
- Click on "Company Settings"
Update employee landing page
There are three areas that can be updated in this screen that will impact the employee landing page. Modify each of the fields to change the landing page appearance and click save.
- Logo URL - This is the URL for the company logo that will be shown on the employee landing page. The logo will automatically be resized so you don't have to worry about linking to a logo that's the perfect size.
- Welcome Text Header - This is the header message that your employees will see on the landing page.
- Welcome Text Message - This is the main message that will be seen by your employees. You can include HTML markup in this section to further customize what your employees see when they land on this page.
View employee landing page
Once you have changed the employee landing page settings, you can view the updated page by doing the following
- Click on the "Profile" tab
- Click into and job profile where this employee belongs
- Click "Invite Participants"
- Click "Copy"
- Open a new web browser window
- Past the link and press enter
You will see the landing page the employees will see when they are invited to participate in the employee assessments.