Recording an employee's job performance is a crucial step in the process of learning what characteristics drive performance in a given job. Follow these steps to add and edit employee performance data.
Steps to add & edit employee performance data
- Sign in at https://app.journeyfront.com/sign-in
- Click on the "Profile" tab in the top navigation bar
- Select the profile of the individual whose performance you're scoring
- Click on the employee you are doing the evaluation on
- Click "Job Performance"
- Click "+Performance Evaluation"
- Select the evaluation period
- Score the individual on a 1 to 5 scale as indicated in the product.
This overall performance data will be used in generating and update the predictive model for applicant screening.
NOTE: There may be sup-components of performance for the different positions at a company. These additional performance measures can be edited on the individual's job profile.